What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, contact information, location data, and device information.
How We Collect Personal Information
- We collect Personal Information in a number of ways, including:
- When you register for an account with Buzzer.
- When you use the Buzzer Services, such as when you create an alert, post a message, or view a profile.
- When you contact us for support.
- Through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information for a number of purposes, including:
- To provide the Buzzer Services to you.
- To improve the Buzzer Services.
- To personalise your experience with the Buzzer Services.
- To send you marketing communications, if you agree to receive them.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
How We Share Personal Information
We share Personal Information with third-party service providers who help us operate the Buzzer Services. We also share Personal Information with law enforcement agencies, if required by law.
You can control your privacy settings within the Buzzer app. You can also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email you receive from us.
We take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.